Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving



It was so fun getting to cook half of our Thanksgiving dinner. Sadie was very helpful with rolling out the dough and staying by my side as i slaved over the stove for hours :) We sang and danced to Christmas music while Sam went and played football with the boys in our ward.
Even though we were sad to be without family for Thanksgiving, we had such a great time with our friends, The Linn's, getting dinner ready, eating, playing games, and just enjoying each others company.
I am so thankful for Sam! I wasn't complete without him in my life. He is so fun to be around. I am thankful that we are sealed, and that he is mine forever! Oh how I love him! Our Sadie never fails to make my day better. She cracks us up when she is amazed by something, (like in the above picture) and slaps her hand over her mouth. And we love that she has an obsession with smelling things. ALL things. I am so thankful for her. She makes me want to be such a better person and mother. I am so thankful that we are blessed to have another little girl on the way! I cannot wait to get to know her, hold her, and have her as one of my best little friends.

4 comments:

yo mamma said...

Allison- this is heidi ho (sam's cousin). Your whole family is ADORABLE! Tell Sam hello from me & Jason. Take care!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad we got to celebrate with you guys! Definitely love being your friends! I am going to be so sad when you guys leave!

DaisyMae Productions said...

way cute pics!I love Sadie's shoes, she is a cute girl!! and hey we will be deployed wives together! Ill be in idaho we will have to visit:)

Rachel said...

this is the best mommy blog ever. You are so uplifting! And your family is just adorable. I can't wait to meet baby!