Sunday, March 14, 2010

No longer my little taquito...

Marissa! What in the world has happened to my little taquito!? You are too big to be swaddled. You are passed the stage of sleeping all day long. You are becoming so strong, and aware. And you are soooo chunky :) You are 3 days shy of being 3 months old. Where has the time gone!? Sadie and I have so much fun with you. She sure loves being your older sister. We love all of your sweet smiles and how vocal you are. So far, my personal favorites are how you snort when you are upset or hungry. And the high pitched squeal you make if the crying doesn't get you enough food, or attention. Haha! We may have a little drama queen on our hands. My sweet little girl... Your daddy will love getting to know you.






2 comments:

Lara said...

oh, she is so adorable allison! I love little babies. Your girls are the cutest I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Allison I miss you and your little girls! Marissa is as beautiful as Sadie-- and so big now! I remember her skinny little legs! :) You guys definitely have some adorable kids! I miss you guys! Some day we will come visit in good ol' Utah! Love you guys!